Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away...

Ho Hum... I don't have the energy to do much of anything today.

But I wanted to log on and write about the sweetest thing ever....

Some nights Mac will try to argue "Reasons why Mac should not have to go to bed..." Sometimes, they are great reasons... some nights they are funny reasons, and some nights the reasons are just plain crazy.

One of my favorite reasons is "Because when I'm sleeping... I miss you, Mommy"...

I know... MELTS YOUR HEART doesn't it? I get chills thinking how sweet it sounds.

So last night around 3 am (guess that would be this morning and not last night) he woke up and yelled down to my room... that he "needed" me.

I went to see what he needed and he said...

"I love you, Mommy"... and then "See, I do MISS you when I'm sleeping!"

I kissed his whole face and sent him back into dream land.

Some day he'll be 18 and he won't need me. I'll miss the middle of the night wake ups. I need to remember to not be angry when he wakes me up... because he still does need me... and it's true, he MISSES ME WHEN HE IS SLEEPING!!

No comments: