Monday, October 27, 2008

This*Is*Where*I*Am

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson



Beauty is not in the face;
beauty is a light in the heart.
~Khalil Gibran, (1883 - 1931)

I woke up in a great mood today... but everything took a turn for the worse this morning when the "industrial" stapler and I got into a struggling match at work. (for the record... the Stapler won)
So I have nothing inspirational to write.

I can tell you that Mac is all jacked up on Gobstoppers and Allergy Medicine.

I can tell you that the LAST thing I want to do tonight is run all the way back in to town to pick up Madi from Volleyball practice.

I can tell you that I forgot to do something that my Mom asked me to do 2 weeks ago... and I had to be reminded of it by her. Nothing big... but I feel like a big ol' failure.

So many of my friends are dealing with a lot worse right now. I feel bad complaining... so I'll stop. (Hammer Time)


I thought I'd share some pic's... Autumn pictures from the "country"... enjoy~



Pretty in Pink Leaves...








A rainbow over a house down the dirt road...





Our Pretty Red Barn Door


Our "Home"... Circa 1856


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures... I hear you cluckin' big chicken on the moodiness.

I'm having it too and am blaming mine on the weather.

Hoping tomorrow is sun-shinier!

Anonymous said...

Jodi I am beyond envious! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your house! My dream :)
Beautiful pictures. Thank you!

Kathy said...

great house ..love the yard and SPACE!!!

Kathy said...

VERY NICE HOME

Jessica said...

Awesoem pix girl! And BTW...I *did* get your email. MUA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!