Wednesday, September 10, 2008

*sigh*... Funky... Funky...

I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity.
~ Gilda Radner


Everything in the universe goes by indirection. There are no straight lines.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson


My head is spinning in a thousand different directions today. I'm not sure if that is the cause of this headache or if I'm coming down with a cold...


Mac had school today which ... I know have to tear him away from. Then we stopped at my parent's. He gave his Grand-dad those big ol' puppy dog eyes and talked him right into taking us to McDonald's for lunch.


While I know that it's not the BEST food for us... I can tell you that there is something therapeutic about a Big Mac for me (minus the onions, please)

I love my job... Stay At Home Mom... i.e. chef, nurse, teacher, librarian, therapist, taxi driver, referee, etc... I've been offered several part time positions. All of them are things I'd really enjoy.

Everyone has advice... I can't believe I'm only NOW learning this fact.

But the struggle is within myself, within my heart... If I could find something that fit into the hours that Mac is in school, the decision wouldn't be that hard. Unfortunately there are not that many places that are looking for someone between the hours of 9-11:45 a.m.


So ... I think this headache will remain until I decide what I'm going to do....

Now... for some chocolate and a Coke (thinking food!)


Restlessness and discontent are the first necessities of progress.
~ Thomas A. Edison

No comments: