Thursday, September 18, 2008

*Update on previous mentioned Name Badge*

I think because of HIPAA laws... I am not allowed to show a picture of my badge. I will ask first and then if it's okay... I will post it. It was probably mentioned in one of the Orientation Videos we watched... but if it was, I didn't pay attention at that point. *ugh* I'm such a slacker.

ANYWAYS.... what they don't mention is when they print off your picture to place within the badge... they ZOOM your face right in so you look like this huge version of yourself. The picture is cropped literally right up to my head. It's frightening.

I did however think it looked okay... well kind of, minus the frizzed out hair. Then Mac took it and studied it for a little bit and said... "Mommy, your smile is too big and you have too many teeth!"

Um, thanks Mac... thank you for your vote of confidence. Jeez... I can't even impress my son... who told me once that he loves me more than his "LOVEY"!

No comments: