Thursday, October 9, 2008

Magic, and stuff....

Here's a great "Mac'ism"... quoted from a conversation with Mac this morning...

Mac: "Mom, I'm magic."
Me: (thinking... this was going to be something cute and child like) "Really, Mac?"
Mac: "Want to know why?"
Me: "Of COURSE I do..." (and I did... really.)
Mac: "Because, sometimes I burp and no one can hear it." (this said all "matter of factly")
Me: "Wow, Maclin... that IS magic!"
Mac: "I told you!"

Ugh... boys. Ha.... I guess it's okay... because as long as he's magic and no one hears him... then I have nothing to be embarrassed about, right?


In other news... Madi has started Volleyball. YIKES, I know. I say yikes, because most of you know, that as Madi stated a few years ago... "She doesn't play anything with Balls" and last year... the one time when she did she got pelted in the face with a basketball and went back to her rule "I don't play anything with balls." But, because we decided to take a year off of dance (she was really burnt out... 5 hours a week was a lot last year)... she decided to try "new" things... like sports that use balls. I know this isn't going to end well. She has no coordination (wonder where she gets that from???? ???? ????)... except for some reason... when she is dancing.

But, she claims that she loves Volleyball. AND... when V'ball is over, Basketball starts... and she wants to try that. Who is this girl? Though, I did see glitter around her eyes when I picked her up from practice. She hasn't lost all that "Girly Girl" in her yet!

No comments: