Friday, October 10, 2008

Okay... fine....

I've been blog surfing today... sometimes I get lost. I'll go to 1 blog... then link to some other blog from there, and link to another... and before I know it... I have no idea how I got to where I am. (I often also catch myself doing this on Facebook and Myspace)... (maybe I have some form of Internet ADD?)

My blog is BORING! Not so cool....

Therefore... I'm going to be doing some updating soon.... (by soon I mean when everything else in my life slows down which really could be 10 years from now)

Here's some updated news:

Mac is "that" kid. You know, the one who can't sit still during Story Time. Today on the ride home from school, he informed me that he had to go sit at the table during story time because he couldn't be quiet or stop "fiddet'ing" (aka fidgeting). From what I've heard (via Mac) the table is the snack table and it's not close to the teacher of the children listening to the story. ANYWAYS..... I told him that we all have those days.

And he said.......................................

"I have those days a lot."

So I guess I'll have a talk with Mrs. N on Monday. Mac has never been one to sit and listen to a story, but he's always polite and quiet. I have come to the conclusion from different conversations that I have had with him... that he and another boy "E" get quite crazy together.

I know every Mother thinks that their child is perfect, and I share that same view. And while I know that they aren't perfect ALL of the time... I've never known Mac to not follow the rules. So I'm a little upset that he's starting to fall on the wrong side of the tracks.

Ugh... advice? You BTDT moms... any advice for me and my Story time interrupting child??

Peace, Love, and Sugar Cookies with frosting and pumpkin sprinkles... (which I'm going to drown my woes in)

No comments: